©2019 by TelescopePrime 

Search
  • aleksychwedczuk

3D prints creation

Last week, Kuba and I, worked on some crucial materials to improve our telescope. We started by a conversation about what we need to do next, since we successfully finished our prototype. We set up a plan for the rest of the the weekend. Then, we checked if every information about our prototype was correct. Also, we invented a new type of focuser so it works very precisely. After this, we created a few 3D models of spiders, tubes, Pi holders and focusers. This was the most difficult part of the day because it has to be very precise and it takes a lot of time to do.

12 views